Welcome to all new players, here the page which will help to do your first steps in Equilibrium in good conditions, after having obtained an account and installed correctly the game.
Launch "Log on Equilibrium", tick on box "Recherche des dernières nouvelles". Box "Détecteur de mise en route du serveur" displays a message indicating if server works. Then, go to "Jeu". Client will be launched and you have just to put your login and password in order to be connected.
If it's your first day among us, you don't have yet a character, you have to create one by selecting "Create character" :
- Choose character's name
- Choose gender (*)
- Choose skin's color (*)
- Choose Hair's style (*)
- Choose Hair's color (*)
- Choose Underwear's color (*)
* : Can be directly changed by using potions created by very qualified Alchemists ...
A lot of news players failed their first character because they don't control well stats's adjustment, don't hesitate to delete and begin again your character up to level 50, you can do it manually at the beginning, above level 50, you will have to contact
Here now the part on which you will make your real first choices, your STATS :
- STR = Strength determine your hability to use weapons and armors more or less heavy, influence your HP bar (Health Point) and your Staminar bar (hability to run).
- VIT = Vitality influence directly on your life points and your hability to regenerate life in game, all characters need Vitality.
- DEX = Dexterity increase your hability to avoid a physical attack (DR : Defense Ratio) or even to succeed in hitting physically your target (HP : Hitting Probability).
- INT = Intelligence, useful to buy mainly magic spells, increase slightly your chance to succeed a spell (CP : Casting Probability) and your maximum mana point (MP).
- MAG = Magic increase your magic damage's potential, your mana bar, allow to increase magic skill and CP, increase hability to regenerate mana and your magic resistance (MR).
- CHR = Charisme, 20 in CHR are needed to become a Guildmaster ...
Advise : don't waste point in CHR unless if you want to become Paladin, Priest or Druid.
Once these first adjustments carried out, it does not remain you any more to click on "Create" and your character will be in Beginner Zone to make his first weapons... Each time you earn level, a message in right-bottom "LEVEL UP" appears. Click above and it does not remain you any more to distribute these 3 points in stats. And here is, the adventure starts.
The big defect of Noobs (Novice), it's that they want all and quickly, but remember that it's better to have a high level qualified on a domain than average everywhere.
- If you want to become a warrior, up STR and DEX in same time until wished weapon but don't forget to put 50 VIT before level 100. It is possible to put some points to get spells but not at low level. Then Focus you on STR or DEX according to the type of warrior.
- On the contrary if you choose a mage, your first objectives will be to up MAG and INT, a minimum in STR will help you to carry a good shield and a light armor, or to handle your staff more quickly, it's a choice which can be only done by you ... Up VIT will come tardily.
- It's possible to create a (Bmage), a mix of war and mage but without a good knowledge of the game and items, it will be difficult for you to have a balanced character. Of course, it exists others class of character but a little more complex.