Druid is dedicated to nature where he gets his powers. Main stats are dexterity and charisma. The use of forbidden weapons and armors makes spells to be unavailable and Scimitar is a specific weapon to druid.
How to become a Druid
You have to be a level 50 to become one. Dexterity and charisma have to be of 30, strength have to be inferior to your dexterity. Then, you have to buy the Woodlands Mantle from Shop and wear it at Garden : access to druid's spells will be opened.
It's on sale at Blacksmith. It can only be used by druid and exists in enchanted version :
- Damage : 1d10/1d12
- Required : LVL 50
- Full Swing : STR 39
- Long Sword skill (Max % = DEX*2)
Advantages and limitations
- LVL 50 min
- STR < DEX, don't reach the 90 of strength
- DEX 30 min
- CHR 30 min
- Worn of Woodlands Mantle
- Hauberk, Helm, Hoses, Leggings, Scale Mail, Chain Mail, Plate Mail forbidden
- Blonde Shield, Lagi Shield, Tower Shield, Knight Shield, Master Shield forbidden
- Scimitar only allowed, others long swords forbidden
- Archery, Axe, Fencing, Hammer skills forbidden
- Druid's spells given automatically
Reset of forbidden skills
You have to wear the Woodlands Mantle at Garden.